Sunday, April 10, 2011

Barcelona

Going to Barcelona and watching FC Barcelona play live was the last thing I had on my to do list for Europe..Mission accomplish. Arriving in Barcelona on Friday in the afternoon felt amazing, it was nice and sunny. I kept forgetting that I was in Spain, since it seemed like a different world to me. The language, the scenery, the weather, and the buildings. The first night I got a chance to see La Sagrada Familia, which was absolutely breath taking, and sat my a near restaurant drinking sangria with La Sagrada Familia in front. The next day I got to see Park Guell, which was amazing. It was definitely like no other park I have ever visited before. I also got to see Las Ramblas, full of goodies, and odors, which was very interesting.

I came to Barcelona specifically on this weekend because there was a futbol game, Barcelona vs. Almeria, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see it live. Getting the tickets was a challenge, it took a lot of faith, and luck, but at the end I got in. The crowd was so involve with the game, I was amazed how enthusiastic they were. It was one of the most neatest experience I've had this trip, which will make a lot of my relatives, and friends extremely jealous. Barcelona won 3 to 1, and the crowd continued to celebrate. Seeing Barcelona play live was something I will never forget, the experience will stay with me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment